Introducing Follow-Me Track-iT - Next Generation Auto Tracking
April 25, 2022 12:00
DE: Prolight+Sound 2022: Follow-Me BV announce the launch of next generation hardware for auto tracking: Follow-Me Track-iT at Hall 12.1 Stand C40.
Follow-Me systems for remote follow-spot and performer tracking enable customers, with the addition of Follow-Me Track-iT, to use both manual and auto tracking simultaneously, autonomously and as redundancy within one system.
Follow-Me Track-iT is:
- When Follow-Me Track-iT is added to the Follow-Me 3D system, you build upon its independence. Any manufacturers moving light can be used, with no limit to the amount of fixtures you can run through the system. Stable beams are generated on the performer through smart motion filtering algorithms and prediction.
- Allows operators to switch seamlessly between manual and auto tracking
- Manual and auto tracking methods can be used autonomously, simultaneously and as redundancy
- Through the Follow-Me systems’s camera you have a live video feed of the performance area
- For multiple performers just add more tags
To extend the performance area just add more anchors. The performance area can be increased in size with no real limit to the trackable performance area
- Follow-Me Track-iT provides excellent and accurate positioning information. Scaling up with or from a Follow-Me 3D SIX system, Follow-Me Track-iT becomes a very powerful auto tracking follow-spot system, with access to all the unique features and functions within the Follow-Me 3D SIX System for controlling the lighting fixtures
Also on the stand of Follow-Me BV will be the latest open beta release of Follow-Me 3D that includes various new features:
Masking: Prevent fixture beams from hitting specific objects in your performance area. Map objects in the 3D view using the new calibration point group functionality and mask objects such as video walls & curtains.
Calibration point groups: Move and rotate groups of calibration points over your 3D mesh and control them through mappings in Follow-Me 3D or your lighting desk of choice.
sACN network protocol: Follow-Me becomes an even more flexible solution. Use Follow-Me 3D systems in your lighting infrastructure using Art-Net, sACN or both at the same time.
Offline show file editing: Want to prepare your fixture patch or 3D mesh in advance of your show? Install Follow-Me 3D on your MacBook and edit your show file offline.
The team at Follow-Me look forward to welcoming you on our stand at Prolight+Sound!