C++ Developer (The Netherlands Based) EN VERSION
We are looking for a C++ Developer who can support us in the development of existing products and future products. You are central to the continuous improvement of the Follow-Me product portfolio. You do this in close collaboration with Product manager and Lead Developer. In addition, you provide technical support for our customers at shows worldwide, mostly online.
Who are we?
Follow Me B.V. is a young, dynamic, growing company. We specialise in tracking systems for the entertainment industry. Our products are used on many major productions (Theatre, Touring, TV) all over the world.
Are you someone:
- who has experience in developing new and complex product components based on requirements, use cases & user stories
- who can conduct research into new technologies and their implementation in a deep technical product
- who has experience in maintenance, testing & bug fixing in complex software
- who has experience with C++, OpenGL, Linux version control (GIT), Sourcetree and Jira
- experience with Linux, MacOS, graphics and/or Objective-C is an advantage
- who has an affinity with the entertainment & light industry
- who can express themselves well in English, also on a technical level
- who is customer-oriented and representative and can help customers with technical matters in a good way. Then we would like to meet with you.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can be used flexibly, during the week and at weekends, during the day and in the evening (flexible working hours, to be arranged in agreement with colleagues)
- Work from the office, on location and sometimes remotely. We are at the office in Hazerswoude-Dorp during the week to work together
- solution-oriented with the aim of customer friendliness and satisfaction
- is willing to provide support on location (at home and abroad)
What do we offer?
A small team in which everyone contributes ideas and contributes to the development of the product and company. A flexible, dynamic work environment with growth opportunities. 20 vacation days with full-time employment + vacation pay Travel allowance An appropriate salary
Is this the job role you’ve been waiting for all this time? Then don’t wait any longer and respond immediately!
Send us your CV and motivation via our contact form (Ref: Vacancy C++ Developer), and we will contact you to discuss the possibilities.