Support Engineer (The Netherlands based) EN VERSION
We are looking for a support engineer who can support our customers and sales partners with technical support in using our products (online, and sometimes on-site), and aid in system implementations.
Who are we?
Follow-Me B.V. is a young, dynamic and growing manufacturer of tracking systems for the entertainment industry. Our products are mobile or permanently installed for remote tracking spot and auto tracking positioning for lighting, immersive audio and video at many small and large projects in theatre, events, television productions, concert touring, cruise ships and theme parks worldwide.
You are an independent, customer-oriented, communicative and representative personality, who:
- can organise and plan projects and support questions well, and answer them online and sometimes on-site;
- keep a cool head under time pressure and work in a problem-solving way;
- succeeds in completing support questions and projects independently or in small teams with colleagues and customers;
- is trained in stage and event engineering, lighting design, design & technology or has other training/work experience that fits this technical hands-on role and environment;
- preferably has good knowledge of lighting technology, lighting control tables and networking, or the motivation to master this;
- can express himself well in English, also on a technical level.
If you recognise yourself in the above profile, we would like to meet you.
Then we would like to meet with you. In addition to the above qualities, we are looking for someone who can be used flexibly, during the week and in the weekend, during the day and in the evening. Would like to travel and can (sometimes ad-hoc) go abroad.
Further more this position suits:
- flexible deployability, during the day during the week, and in the evening or at the weekend when necessary, depending on time zone customer and time of production;
- the ability to travel when necessary, which happens with some regularity (planned, and sometimes ad hoc).
What do we offer?
- a small, fun and enthusiastic team in which everyone contributes to the development of product and company;
- a flexible, dynamic working environment with opportunities for growth;
- an appropriate salary and terms of employment
- flexible working hours and a lot of freedom to plan your own time (depending on support requests from different time zones);
- work in the office, on location and sometimes remotely. We work during the week at our office in Hazerswoude-Dorp.
- A contract based in principle on 40 hours per week.
Is this the position you have been waiting for all this time, or are you curious? Then don’t wait any longer and respond immediately!
Mail Caren Mulder (HR manager) at [email protected] for more information or to make an appointment, or send your CV and motivation directly (Ref: Vacature Support Engineer). We will then contact you as soon as possible.