Support/Project Engineer (The Netherlands based) EN VERSION
We are looking for a lighting technician who can support us as a support and project engineer in providing technical support for our customers on location (online or on-site) & supervising Follow-Me projects worldwide.
Who are we?
Follow Me B.V. is a young, dynamic, growing company. We manufacture remote follow-spot and performer tracking systems for the entertainment industry. Our products are used on many major productions (Theatre, Touring, TV) all over the world.
Are you someone:
- with training in stage and events technology, electrical engineering, Design & Technology or another training / work experience that fits in with this technical hands-on environment
- with technical experience in the entertainment industry
- with good knowledge and affinity of lighting technology, light tables & light networks
- with project leader characteristics (or ambitions)
- who can keep a cool head under pressure of time and can solve problems
- who can express themselves well in English, also at a technical level
- who is customer-oriented and representative?
Then we would like to meet with you. In addition to the above qualities, we are looking for someone who can be used flexibly, during the week and in the weekend, during the day and in the evening. Would like to travel and can (sometimes ad-hoc) go abroad.
What do we offer?
A small team in which everyone contributes ideas and contributes to the development of the product and company A flexible, dynamic work environment with growth opportunities An appropriate salary Flexible working hours and a lot of freedom to organise your own time (depending on support questions in various time zones) Work from the office, on location and sometimes remotely. We are at the office in Hazerswoude-Dorp during the week to work together A contract based on a 32-40 hour working week.
Is this the job role you’ve been waiting for all this time? Then don’t wait any longer and respond immediately! Send us your CV and motivation via our contact form (Ref: Vacancy Support/Project engineer), and we will contact you to discuss the possibilities.